High Purity Calcium Media for Placement in Reef Aquarium Media Reactors
- High-purity natural mineral that may be employed in traditional calcium reactors, or even
- blended in to pre-existing aquarium substratum, to gradually increase and maintain the
- calcium concentration and alkalinity in marine aquaria.
- Strong source of calcium, the most abundant cation by percent mass in aragonite, the
- mineral secreted by reef-building organisms to form skeletal material.
- Through dissolution, provides calcium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, and carbonates.
- Aids in increasing alkalinity to stabilize pH and encourage rapid biogenic aragonite
- Optimal average particle size for use in media reactors and calcium reactors.
- Free of chloride and sulfate.