- Appearance & Nutrient Control
Selective Zeolite Media for placement in reef aquarium media reactors
- Unique zeolitic medium for selective removal of dissolved organic compounds through ionic and
- molecular adsorption, as well as passive uptake via the beneficial microbes that colonize the
- media; the combined result of these processes yields improved water quality and an important
- source of food (bacterioplankton) for corals and other suspension-feeding organisms.
- Used in conjunction with Brightwell Aquatics MicrōBacter7 and Reef BioFuel, helps establish
- biological filtration and maintain an ultra-low nutrient environment for the express purpose of
- enabling coral coloration to be perceived without interference from zooxanthellae pigmentation.
- Provides a colonization site for the microorganisms responsible for nitrification, denitrification,
- and organic waste degradation in marine aquaria.