- Ionic silica solution for enhancing growth rates of sponges and gastropods.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases ionic silica concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- May be employed in silica-limited systems stocked with sponges to improve water quality
- by increasing the rate of natural latent organic material uptake by these organisms.
- May be used to increase the rate of sponge growth in marine systems housing spongivorous
- fishes such as marine angelfishes, butterflyfishes, and their allies, providing them with greater
- access to their natural foods.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.