- Next-generation regenerable nitrate adsorption resin effective in marine and freshwater
- aquaria; does not require soaking in buffered water prior to initial use.
- Highly-selective for nitrate.
- Will not negatively impact water quality, nor release nitrate once exhausted.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may be
- employed in fluidized-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable over 250 times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
- Will not impact alkalinity in aquaria as some competing products may.